Gathering and arranging all the stuff that your baby may need to have a happy and comfortable lifestyle is often one of the most important yet stressful things about pregnancy in third trimester.
Though many sites that provide mom and child gear are available online, most of them have a lot of stuff that you don’t really need. On the other hand, there could be many items that are really nice to have, but not exactly vital. For those items, it’ll be up to you to make the call of whether you need them or not. Parentinn.com is one of the best online sites that offer one stop destination for all mom and child gears, visit this site to have a look at the best items for babies.
If you are going to have your new baby coming into the house soon, it is highly recommend to visit this site to know what you actually require for your lovely kid to make him/her more happy. Here are a few baby essentials that are considered as must haves for you and your baby:
- Diapering: Changing diapers is very frequent task, so it is obvious that, you need a lot of diapers and diapering items
- Wipes: Along with diapers, you need a lot of wipes at the time of changing diapers. So, this is yet another product you need to keep in stock as you’ll require it frequently
- Baby Powder: Baby powder is one of the must haves after diapers and wipes as they reduce moisture and friction. It also helps to reduce the risk of diaper rashes for your kid
- Rashes avoiding Ointment or Cream: Along with baby powder, it is better to have doctor prescribed ointment or cream which can be used when your baby gets a diaper rash
- Mattress: The main thing you must provide your baby is comfortable sleep. So, good mattress is one compulsory product that you must invest in to provide your kid safe and cozy place to sleep. It is always better to have waterproof mattress pad as it will not cause any problem to your child in case she/he pees while sleeping
- Bassinet: This is the most important product you must have, if you want to sleep along with your baby in the room during the first few months. For this, bassinet is a good option
- Dresser: Though this is not a must have product, you could buy this for storing the inevitable assortment of your cute baby clothes
- Last but not least, you can get a variety of fun baby toys and also it is better to have nightlights so that you can use it for frequent mid-night feedings or can use it to just to check up on your baby